RAM Truck Territory set the stage for what is the new norm in events. The Brand set an example of how we can still bring the product to the consumer and meet all the necessary safety measures to ensure a safe and successful event.
RAM made its first ever appearance at the Nebraska State Fair and received a warm welcome from the captivated crowds. Consumers were very eager to see firsthand what the lineup has to offer and get an earful from Gordinier Group Product Specialists as to the versatility and capabilities of these commercial grade vehicles.
- 2020 Ram 1500 Limited
- 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie
- 2020 Ram 2500 Big Horn
- 2020 Ram Tradesman
- Ram Promaster
- 3500 Chassis with Steel Flat Deck Body – Big Tex
The RAM brand paid a visit to the Cleveland Auto Show this year. Consumers were thrilled to have the RAM truck event back in their neck of the woods. Show goers lined up to experience the truck’s skills firsthand. RAM Truck Territory highlights traction, towing, torque and other technical features of the vehicle. Get all the specs at ramtrucks.com
The RAM Commercial brand has been promoting its trucks in full force this year to showcase the full range of versatility of its work trucks.
Gordinier Group continues to tour with the brand as it displays the vast capabilities of the commercial line-up. To also prove its diversity a crossed industries, RAM Commercial has been at a multitude of events around the country…..
- International Builders Show – Las Vegas, NV
- AHR Expo (HVACR expo) – Orlando, FL
- World of Concrete – Las Vegas, NV
- National Cattlemen’s Beef Association – San Antonio, TX
- World Ag Expo – Tulare, CA
- National Farm Machinery Show – Louisville, KY
- Cleveland Auto Show – Cleveland, OH
- Commodity Classic (farming) – San Antonio, TX
- (NTEA) National Truck Equipment Association – Indianapolis, IN
- Catersource (catering & event professionals) – Las Vegas, NV
- CON/AGG Expo (construction trade show) – Las Vegas, NV
RAM Truck Territory moves outdoors stopping at the World Ag Expo event in Tulare, CA. With an organic, outdoor course the trucks were able to get down and dirty showing off its suspension and stability. Consumers also enjoyed firsthand the towing capacity of the vehicle which is always a favorite in this agricultural environment. The truck basically sells itself when customers can get behind the wheel.