The Jeep Rocks & Road Tour traveled to 16 cities across the country from July to October and wrapped up the tour with three auto shows in November and December.
It was a 3 day event that covered each business center twice. The 13 sites were strategically part of larger events such as military air shows, festivals and state fairs.
- Site design & complete construction
- On-road course design & layout
- Construction of owners playground
- Tents with flooring
- Organized all trucking of properties and course vehicles
- Generated power distribution and AC or heat as needed
- Assembly & Dismantle of all on-site tour properties
- Off-road course design & construction with both dirt and/or mechanical properties
- Provide Professional Drivers and Brand Advocates in course vehicles
- Coordination of 25 local staff in each city to work as support in overall site
- Rental of golf carts for shuttles
Gordinier Group was responsible for locating all sites for the tour as well as working with each city and military base to complete the necessary permits and guidelines for that site.
Gordinier Group employed 30 full time staff that traveled cross country in 9 vehicles to construct the site and courses, operate all on-site activities, and dismantle the site 16 times.
In each city we built an off-road course, an on-road course and an owners playground. Included in the 30 staff were brand advocates to demonstrate and speak to the vehicle capabilities.