April 20, 2016
The Project Rushmore Tour showcases new premium features within the HD touring bike lineup, including enhanced lighting, improved luggage system, engine mods and better braking. Read more about Rushmore here: Project Rushmore
The tour left our client’s (G7 Entertainment Marketing) facility and kicked off the first event in Leesburg, FL, Leesburg Bikefest, to a welcoming crowd of HD fanatics. Guests happily spent plenty of time on our event footprint, learning about the new motorcycles and interacting with display properties.
Along with our duties in setting up, training temporary staff and operating these events, GG also heads up special VIP rides at selected sites. These rides allow in-market guests to take a 120+ group ride on a new Rushmore bike in order to gain more familiarity with the machine. The VIP ride is a premium, guided experience that includes lunch and a local favorite restaurant, a pre-planned, scenic ride route and provides an opportunity for riders to switch bikes partway through. This has been a very valuable tool for HD, converting many potential buyers into sales.
Next stop is Laughlin, Nevada 4/26 – 5/1, where the Project Rushmore Tour will visit the Laughlin River Run motorcycle rally.
After Laughlin, look for HD Project Rushmore events at:
- Ohio Bike Week- Sandusky, OH: 5/25 – 6/5
- Laconia – Laconia, NH: 6/11 – 6/19
- Thunder in the Valley – Johnstown, PA: 6/23 – 6/27
- Gettysburg Bike Week – Gettysburg, PA: 7/5 – 7/11
- Muskegon Bike Time – Muskegon, MI: 7/1 – 7/17
- Sturgis – Sturgis, SD: 8/4 – 8/14
- Milwaukee Rally – Milwaukee, WI: 8/30 – 9/6
- Tomahawk Open House – Tomahawk, WI: 9/14 – 9/18
- Bikes Blues & BBQ – Fayetteville, AR: 9/19 – 9/25
- BiketoberFest – Daytona Beach, FL: 10/11 – 10/17
- Lonestar Rally – Galveston, TX: 11/1 – 11/7
- Long Beach IMS – Long Beach, CA: 11/17 – 11/21
- LA Auto Show – Los Angeles, CA: 11/14 – 11/29