Ram Commercial Trucks
Gordinier Group Product Specialists and the RAM Commercial truck lineup were on the road again for 2022 landing at all the hot spots reaching its market at a variety of events. Each show has a unique audience in its customers. The RAM Commercial truck line has customized their trucks to accommodate each of their needs and specifications. As Product Specialists, our team has been thrilled to deliver the product knowledge to the commercial truck supporters.
- World of Concrete – Las Vegas, NV
- International Builders Show – Orlando, FL
- National Truck Equipment Association – Indianapolis, IN
- National Restaurant Show – Chicago, IL
- Farm Progress Show – Boone, IA
- ASIS/GSX – Atlanta, GA
- Husker Harvest Show – Grand Island, NE
- Farm Science Review – London, OH
- NTEA Fall – Sandusky, OH
- CEDIA – Dallas, TX
- GIE-Equipment Expo – Louisville, KY
- FFA-Future Farmers of America – Indianapolis, IN
The RAM Commercial interactive displays along with Gordinier Group Product Specialists landed at multiple cities to bring the RAM brand to the vehicle enthusiasts in that high demand market.
RAM Commercial trucks have a variety of options for all businesses in a multitude of industries.
- 9/21 – 9/23: Farm Science Review – London, OH (Agricultural Show)
- 9/26 – 9/29: ASIS/GSX – Orlando, FL (Global Security Exchange)
- 10/20 – 10/22: GIE – Louisville, KY (Green Industry & Equipment)
- 10/24 – 10/29: InfoComm – Orlando, FL (Audiovisual Show)
- 10/25 – 10/29: FFA – Indianapolis, IN (Future Farmers of America)
RAM Commercial Trucks had a large space at the Husker Harvest Days 2021 event.
Crowds gathered to take a look at the popular brand and Gordinier Group Product Specialists were on-site to deliver the latest specs on the vehicles.
Next stop for RAM Commercial – Farm Progress Show 2021 in Decatur, IL.
RAM Truck is always well received at the farm shows. There seems to be a perfect partnership between the RAM brand and the agricultural community. Gordinier Group staff are always happy to get back each year and share what’s new with the product!