Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
The RAM brand paid a visit to the Cleveland Auto Show this year. Consumers were thrilled to have the RAM truck event back in their neck of the woods. Show goers lined up to experience the truck’s skills firsthand. RAM Truck Territory highlights traction, towing, torque and other technical features of the vehicle. Get all the specs at ramtrucks.com
The Cleveland Auto Show welcomed Camp Jeep back with open arms and massive crowds. To satisfy customers this year the Jeep brand brought in an assortment of Jeep Wranglers and Gladiators. With Gordinier Group professional drivers and product specialist behind the wheel each consumer got a front row seat to the thrill ride experience. GG staff are able to maneuver the obstacles of the course showing off the vehicle capabilities all while verbally relaying all the highlights inside and out.
The RAM Commercial brand has been promoting its trucks in full force this year to showcase the full range of versatility of its work trucks.
Gordinier Group continues to tour with the brand as it displays the vast capabilities of the commercial line-up. To also prove its diversity a crossed industries, RAM Commercial has been at a multitude of events around the country…..
- International Builders Show – Las Vegas, NV
- AHR Expo (HVACR expo) – Orlando, FL
- World of Concrete – Las Vegas, NV
- National Cattlemen’s Beef Association – San Antonio, TX
- World Ag Expo – Tulare, CA
- National Farm Machinery Show – Louisville, KY
- Cleveland Auto Show – Cleveland, OH
- Commodity Classic (farming) – San Antonio, TX
- (NTEA) National Truck Equipment Association – Indianapolis, IN
- Catersource (catering & event professionals) – Las Vegas, NV
- CON/AGG Expo (construction trade show) – Las Vegas, NV
RAM Truck Territory moves outdoors stopping at the World Ag Expo event in Tulare, CA. With an organic, outdoor course the trucks were able to get down and dirty showing off its suspension and stability. Consumers also enjoyed firsthand the towing capacity of the vehicle which is always a favorite in this agricultural environment. The truck basically sells itself when customers can get behind the wheel.