Gordinier Group drivers were blessed with another heavy season of auto shows in 2016. As the competition continues to try to emulate the Camp Jeep and Ram Truck Territory models, we continue to set the bar higher each year with bigger and better courses, improved throughput and better in-vehicle experiences.
We would like to express our thankfulness and gratitude towards our partners and clients at The George P. Johnson Company and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles for allowing us to represent the finest automobiles in the many opportunities listed below:
- San Diego Auto Show – San Diego, CA: 12/30/15 – 1/4/16
- Washington Auto Show – Washington DC: 1/20 – 2/1
- Houston Auto Show – Houston, TX: 1/26 – 2/1
- Philadelphia Auto Show – Philadelphia, PA: 1/28 – 2/8
- Chicago Auto Show – Chicago, IL: 2/9 – 2/22
- Cleveland Auto Show – Cleveland, OH: 2/25 – 3/7
- Twin Cities Auto Show – Minneapolis, MN: 3/11 – 3/21
- Dallas Auto Show – Dallas, TX: 3/15 – 3/21
- Denver Auto Show – Denver, CO: 3/15 – 3/21
- New York International Auto Show – New York, NY: 3/22 – 4/4
- South Florida Auto Show – Miami, FL: 9/9 – 9/19
- Orange County Auto Show – Anaheim, CA: 10/5 – 10/10
- Houston Auto Show – Houston, TX 1/26 – 2/1
- Cleveland Auto Show – Cleveland, OH: 2/25 – 3/7
- San Antonio Auto Show – San Antonio, TX: 11/8 – 11/14
- Fort Worth Auto Show – Fort Worth, TX: 11/30 – 12/5
- Chicago Auto Show – Chicago, IL: 2/9 – 2/22 (Dodge, Chrysler, Fiat, SRT)
We look forward to an equally fruitful 2017!
April 20, 2016
The Project Rushmore Tour showcases new premium features within the HD touring bike lineup, including enhanced lighting, improved luggage system, engine mods and better braking. Read more about Rushmore here: Project Rushmore
The tour left our client’s (G7 Entertainment Marketing) facility and kicked off the first event in Leesburg, FL, Leesburg Bikefest, to a welcoming crowd of HD fanatics. Guests happily spent plenty of time on our event footprint, learning about the new motorcycles and interacting with display properties.
Along with our duties in setting up, training temporary staff and operating these events, GG also heads up special VIP rides at selected sites. These rides allow in-market guests to take a 120+ group ride on a new Rushmore bike in order to gain more familiarity with the machine. The VIP ride is a premium, guided experience that includes lunch and a local favorite restaurant, a pre-planned, scenic ride route and provides an opportunity for riders to switch bikes partway through. This has been a very valuable tool for HD, converting many potential buyers into sales.
Next stop is Laughlin, Nevada 4/26 – 5/1, where the Project Rushmore Tour will visit the Laughlin River Run motorcycle rally.
After Laughlin, look for HD Project Rushmore events at:
- Ohio Bike Week- Sandusky, OH: 5/25 – 6/5
- Laconia – Laconia, NH: 6/11 – 6/19
- Thunder in the Valley – Johnstown, PA: 6/23 – 6/27
- Gettysburg Bike Week – Gettysburg, PA: 7/5 – 7/11
- Muskegon Bike Time – Muskegon, MI: 7/1 – 7/17
- Sturgis – Sturgis, SD: 8/4 – 8/14
- Milwaukee Rally – Milwaukee, WI: 8/30 – 9/6
- Tomahawk Open House – Tomahawk, WI: 9/14 – 9/18
- Bikes Blues & BBQ – Fayetteville, AR: 9/19 – 9/25
- BiketoberFest – Daytona Beach, FL: 10/11 – 10/17
- Lonestar Rally – Galveston, TX: 11/1 – 11/7
- Long Beach IMS – Long Beach, CA: 11/17 – 11/21
- LA Auto Show – Los Angeles, CA: 11/14 – 11/29
The Great Lakes Boy Scout Rendezvous took place in Willow Metropark, located south of Detroit Metro Airport in New Boston, MI . More than 8,000 Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and their families spent the weekend inside the park, camping and participating in the many outdoor activities hosted at the event.
Jeep offered event guests the opportunity to experience the 2016 vehicle lineup while riding through the picturesque park on an exciting off-road trail. Eight vehicles were used, consisting of a mix of Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Cherokee and Renegade. Consumer data was collected on tablets and rides were given by Gordinier Group trained off-road drivers, who provided product information and tips for safe, land-conscious off-road driving.
The off-road trail featured tight, wooded trails with several challenging ascents, descents, and off-camber turns.
All in all, this was a great event, where many lasting impressions were made.
July 13- September 10 2016
In an effort to improve morale and productivity at the Jefferson North Assembly Plant (JNAP) in Detroit, MI , Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and UAW started a program to give employees a different perspective about the Jeep Brand. By inviting all plant employees to the FCA World Class Manufacturing Academy (WCMA).
All plant employees were invited to the FCA World Class Manufacturing Academy (WCMA), to spend the day partaking in team building activities. After spending time in a classroom setting, JNAP guests were brought outside and given the opportunity to drive the Jeep vehicles that they spend their days assembling.
The driving portion was divided into 3 groups – an on-road drive, a full lineup Jeep Trail-Rated off-road drive, and an extreme Jeep Rubicon off-road ride.
The off-road tracks were built by Gordinier Group/Dirt Designs and featured challenging obstacles for the Trial Rated track and downright severe features on the Rubicon track, which actually pushed the limits of the Rubicon Wrangler’s capability.
This program ran for 6 days/week and we were able to give all plant employees an opportunity to learn more about the vehicles that they build, not to mention learning a bit about proper off-road driving (from Gordinier Group drivers), and having a lot of fun and thrills along the way!