The RAM Commercial brand has been promoting its trucks in full force this year to showcase the full range of versatility of its work trucks.
Gordinier Group continues to tour with the brand as it displays the vast capabilities of the commercial line-up. To also prove its diversity a crossed industries, RAM Commercial has been at a multitude of events around the country…..
- International Builders Show – Las Vegas, NV
- AHR Expo (HVACR expo) – Orlando, FL
- World of Concrete – Las Vegas, NV
- National Cattlemen’s Beef Association – San Antonio, TX
- World Ag Expo – Tulare, CA
- National Farm Machinery Show – Louisville, KY
- Cleveland Auto Show – Cleveland, OH
- Commodity Classic (farming) – San Antonio, TX
- (NTEA) National Truck Equipment Association – Indianapolis, IN
- Catersource (catering & event professionals) – Las Vegas, NV
- CON/AGG Expo (construction trade show) – Las Vegas, NV
RAM Truck Territory moves outdoors stopping at the World Ag Expo event in Tulare, CA. With an organic, outdoor course the trucks were able to get down and dirty showing off its suspension and stability. Consumers also enjoyed firsthand the towing capacity of the vehicle which is always a favorite in this agricultural environment. The truck basically sells itself when customers can get behind the wheel.
The Ram Truck Brand brought its Ram Truck Territory interactive ride experience to the Chicago Auto Show again this year. The ultimate in-truck adventure demonstrates the power and capabilities of the Ram Truck brand vehicle lineup.
Gordinier Group professional drivers navigate attendees through the interactive course displaying towing, torque, traction and many other features inside and outside of the Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 trucks.
Camp Jeep gives visitors the opportunity to experience firsthand the versatility and comfort of a Jeep. At the Chicago Auto Show, show goers can ride through a course equipped with real pine trees, dirt and rocks making it feel like a real outdoor experience. The track is designed to test the maneuverability, traction and stability of the Jeep line-up.
Gordinier Group professional drivers demonstrate Jeep’s hill-climb capability by navigating up and over a two-story 30-degree ramp, showcase Jeep’s differential system and prove the stability as they move over the many off-roading obstacles. It’s a must see at the auto show and the crowds gather as soon as the doors open.